Help welcome people to Drupal. Promote your training services and grow the community.
Join us in the Global Training Day group and sign up to provide training.
What is Drupal?
What is it: Half day workshop addressing the basics of Drupal
Audience: Those interested in evaluating or implementing Drupal
Cost: Free to attend
Intro to Drupal
What is it: Full day introductory training. Attendees will leave having successfully built a Drupal site.
Audience: Those interested in Drupal as a career path
Curriculum: Trainers must provide their own.
Cost: Free to low cost. Please keep as low cost as possible.
Terms of participation
- You must setup your own registration page
- You must submit to participate via the wiki
- You must add your event to groups.drupal.org in the appropriate group(s) (It will be picked up by drupical.com as well)
- To keep costs low for trainers, we are encouraging brown bag meals (attendees to provide meal/snacks)
What the Drupal Association will do:
- Promote your event(s) on Drupal.org.
- Promote on social media
What the Trainers will be expected to do:
- Market the training day to your local area
- Create a registration page to accept registrations