What is Drupal Association membership?
The Drupal Association's mission is to foster and support the Drupal community by maintaining Drupal.org software and infrastructure, providing DrupalCon scholarships and Community Cultivation Grants, hosting DrupalCons and many other community initiatives. Membership fees fund these programs and provide you and your company an easy and low cost way to help us support and grow Drupal. You can join as an Individual Member or Organization Member.
Membership is very affordable and to make life easy, you can select auto-renew so your membership automatically renews each year. We want to ensure that anyone who wants to can support Drupal and the Drupal Association, so membership is now available on a sliding scale, starting at $15 or €15 for Individuals, and $200 or €160 per year for Organizations.
Join/Renew as an Individual Member
Join/Renew as an Organization Member
USB Membership Cards are available now
You'll be a card carrying member with this wallet-sized card that has 8 GB of memory and a place for your Drupal username. Cards are available depending on your contribution amount when you pay member dues.
- Individual Member Directory Listing and Organization Member Directory
- Members are listed in our public directories
- Members receive discounts from Drupal Association partners like O'Reilly, Drupal Watchdog, and BuildAModule
- Members are listed in the Drupal Association Annual Report, given out at major Drupal events and online
- Membership Badge
- Let the world know you’re a part of the Drupal community on your Drupal.org profile and beyond
- Receive the latest news on Drupal Association projects
Photo credit: Amazee Labs