We are here for you and ready to answer your questions. One of our staff will get back to you within 24 hours. But before you submit your question or remark, be sure to understand that:
- The Association has no say in code development of the Drupal project or any contributed projects. If you have questions regarding the Drupal software, first search the bug list to see if someone has already reported it. If not, submit a bug report on drupal.org. The Association can not and will not help you.
- The Association has no control of the content on Drupal.org. If you find a posting inappropriate or you want to report spam, please contact the Drupal.org webmasters, as the Association cannot help you.
- Please report issues with the Association’s website at drupal.org as long as they aren’t confidential.
- Questions about the Drupal trademark should be sent to Drupal.com’s contact form.
- For licensing questions, see the licensing FAQ.
- Please submit your question or inquiry in English.
The Association’s mailing address is
3439 NE Sandy Blvd # 269
Portland, OR 97232
United States of America